PHILADELPHIA, PA – APRIL 10, 2017 – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC (“Janney”), a leading full-service Wealth Management, Capital Markets and Asset Management firm headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, welcomed 21 professionals to its Private Client Group in the first quarter of 2017. This includes 13 experienced Financial Advisors entrusted to manage over $830 million in client assets.
- Richard J. Ballou, CIMA, AIF, Vice President/Branch Manager (Atlanta, GA)
- Joseph M. Broughton, Financial Advisor (Raleigh, NC)
- Raymond Bryan, Financial Advisor (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Burton W. Daniel, Financial Advisor (Baltimore, MD)
- Laura E. Davis, Private Client Assistant (Baltimore, MD)
- Noah A. Doyle, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management (New York, NY)
- Colleen M. Garcia, Private Client Assistant (Albany, NY)
- Cameron D. Hooper, Financial Advisor (Atlanta, GA)
- David E. Jennings, First Vice President/Wealth Management (Richmond, VA)
- Joseph Kennedy, Financial Advisor (Sewickley, PA)
- Kirk S. Kolligian, CRPC, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management (New Haven, CT)
- Matthew E. Lagoy, CFP, CRPC, Financial Advisor (West Chester, PA)
- Sean T. Martin, Account Executive (New York, NY)
- Jeffrey J. Pollard, Financial Advisor (Albany, NY)
- Charles J. Princiotto, CFP, Vice President/Wealth Management (New York, NY)
- E. Allen Robinson, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management (Baltimore, MD)
- Lynne Rosenfeld, Private Client Assistant (New Haven, CT)
- Marvin V. Snyder, First Vice President/Wealth Management (Baltimore, MD)
- Kristina M. Spurlock, Private Client Assistant (Richmond, VA)
- Sandra L. Stoll, First Vice President/Wealth Management (Baltimore, MD)
- Michael E. Toner, Vice President/Wealth Management (Greenville, DE)
“Janney continues to attract the industry’s top professionals who are looking for a boutique, entrepreneurial culture where they can best serve their clients. We are proud to welcome these individuals and their clients to our offices in many communities across our entire East Coast footprint,” said Jerome F. Lombard, Jr., President, Janney Private Client Group.
Janney has over $73.6 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2017.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Additional company information is available at www.janney.com and on Twitter @Janney1832.